Friday 15 May 2015

Crochet Leaf pattern with lot of pictures



this is a simple crochet potholer.on the off chance that we see around we will see and feel that world is so lovely. The world is brimming with distinctive shading. Through act and scene we will make it our surroundings more delightful.

Green valleys, wonderful flowers and green trees more appealing for human life yet leaves can more make excellent our surroundings. Today I feel that we will speak and examine about the flowers and leaves when we decorated the vase from flowers yet without leaves our vase won't look hitter on the grounds that each shading flowers need green shading takes off. So I feel that why not I can impart my reasoning and perspective to you people groups so you have to consider this for all the more better creation.

I will clarify how you will make the leaf. I clarify here the straightforward way/procedure. When you will take in the fundamental configuration of leaf then you will make more beautiful, sensible leaf then me. You will make it with an alternate shape like simple leaf, entire leaf, compound leaf,and many other kinds leaf.


instructions:  first of all i made a single crochet square shape piece and make the edges. after that i made a crochet stem on the potholder, then made a simple crochet daisy flower and sew on it. i made twice crochet leaves and sow on both of the sides.

I explain very simple and easy way through the pictures and pattern. I am sure that you will understand. this is very simple and easy way to crocheting the leaf. step by step picture tutorial help you easy understand the pattern, i made a daisy flower too, its s o cute and perfect match to the leaf design. it is use for the decoration things in the kitchen, like using for the dish and many other way to use this simple idea and continue more to showing you the sample of the things. i hope you will enjoy and easy to understand. 





ABBREVIATIONS
C.         CROCHET
CH.      CHAIN
SC.    SINGLE CROCHET
HDC. HALF DOUBLE CROCHET
DC.       DOUBLE CROCHET
TRB     TRIBAL CROCHET
RND.   ROUND
SLS.     SLIP STITCH
ST.        STITCH
STS.      STITCHES
PATTERN:
Rnd 1.     Make a chain 11.

Rnd 2.     1sc into the 2nd chain from the hook.

Rnd3.     1hdc into the next chain.
Rnd 4.     2dc into the next chain.
Rnd5.     2 trb into the next chain.

Rnd 6.     2dc into the next chain.
Rnd7.     1hdc into the next chain.
Rnd8.     1sc into the last chain.

work into the opposite side. 

Rnd 9.   work into the opposite side (1sc, 1hdc, 2dc, 2 trb, 2dc, 1hdc, 1sc).

completed.


you may also like:


 

7 comments:

  1. Very Nice Tutorial.
    Great Work
    Keep These Tutorials Coming
    Hope To See more like these in future
    Best Of Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the kind of simple leaf I've been looking for to add to my flower garland - thank you so much for sharing and for the pictorial tutorial. It made me realize I was on the wrong track ... because there was a typo in the instructions. Oops! Rounds 4, 5, and 6 should be written "xxx in the next 2 ch" as in Rnd4 1 dc in each of next 2 ch; Rnd5 1 tr in each of next 2 ch; Rnd6 1 dc in each of next 2 ch. It was only on my third try that I realized there was a typo and that's why my leaf didn't look right! HA! Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I tried 3 times also and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I am relieved and grateful for your help.

      Delete